Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) training classes for tattoo artists, body piercers, permanent cosmetics technicians, and electrologists.
Click here to select a BBP course and start training.
We offer BBP classes created by the Body Art Training Group. These classes:
- are consistent with the training requirements of OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030
- are approved or recognized by many state and county health departments; see Course Approvals
- are specifically designed for the body art industry
- have printable Certificates of Completion
Contact us to schedule in-shop bloodborne pathogens exposure control training.
Click here to learn about an online app that body art shop owners can use to create shop safety plans such as:
- Exposure Control and Infection Prevention Plan (ECIPP)
- Infection Prevention and Control Plan (IPCP)
- Illness and Injury Prevention Plan (IIPP)