Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) training classes for tattoo artists, body piercers, permanent cosmetics technicians, and electrologists.
Pick a course and start training.
Our bloodborne pathogen classes:
- are consistent with the training requirements of OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030 and California's Safe Body Art Act (AB 300)
- are approved or recognized by many state and county health departments; see Course Approvals
- are specifically designed for the body art industry
- provide the highest quality training
- have printable Certificates of Completion
Our affiliate, the Body Art Training Group, offers convenient in-shop BBP classes. Contact us for details.
Also offered is an online app for creating a body art shop Exposure Control and Infection Prevention Plan (ECIPP). Click here for details.